Name: RIP Camping in Park Farm
RIP at Park Farm is the original and best rock festival experience. From sunup to sundown, it's the most rocking campsite in the kingdom. Enjoy superior amenities including proper toilets and warm showers, 24 hour assistance from our event management station and the luxury of parking close to your tent.
RIP Camping in Park Farm Includes:
• RIP Weekend festival tickets to Download 2018
• Private VIP campsite with toilets & warm showers
• Car parking in field next to your tent
• RIP entrance to the arena
• Download Guest Area Weekend Pass
• RIP's 'Doggie' bag
• Exclusive RIP 2018 T-Shirt
Park Farm boasts a Convenience shop, Bars (including Ale/Cider bar) and Food options, Massage treatments, Pamper room and Lockers. To ensure an enjoyable and comfortable RIP experience, campers will have access to a maximum pitch size of 22m2 (metres squared) in Park Farm.
• Camping open from 12.00 Noon on Wed 6 June until 11am Mon 11
• Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 18+, No under 5s. Every person in your party must have a valid RIP ticket to stay in the RIP campsite, including children.
• If you have accessibility requirements please call us on 0207 009 3484 before booking.
• Rock by day and rest by night. RIP is a quiet campsite, so please keep noise to a minimum after 1am. Please respect your neighbours by observing the quiet time. Remember canvas walls aren’t as thick as your walls back home! Please note some noise caused by festival production / vehicles and the nearby airport will be unavoidable.
• 1 car parking pass included per booking. For bookings of 4 or more, an additional pass will be sent.
• Due to the overwhelming demand for space at RIP, and the increase in the number of gazebos, small gazebos will only be permitted for parties of 4 or more sharing a tent.
• The site electrical hook-ups are exclusively for the use of Caravan bookers. Power/electrical supply or use does not form part of any other package.
• Strictly NO GAS canisters or petrol fuelled cookers will be allowed anywhere on site. Please see the Download website for a list of alternatives and to check on other prohibited items/substances before you pack.
• Please raise BBQ's and camping stoves at least 30cms off the ground to avoid burning the site. Bricks are available for you to use, please ask the RIP Reception. Open campfires are strictly prohibited.
• Live Nation reserves the right to eject those disturbing the peace without readmission or refund.
• Got tickets and want to Upgrade? Email VipNation@Livenation.co.uk
All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee which will be added to the total amount due.
Delivery fees vary based on your billing address. Please see the options for your country below:
Standard Post - £3.45
Standard Post - £3.45
Standard Post Overseas - £4.95