RIP Camping in Park Farm & Sleepy Hollow
RIP is the original and best rock festival camping experience out there! From sunup to sundown, it's the most rocking campsite in the kingdom.
RIP Camping in PARK FARM & SLEEPY HOLLOW includes:
- RIP Weekend festival ticket to Download 2021
- Pitch your own tent in your chosen RIP field (PARK FARM or SLEEPY HOLLOW)
- Car parking in field next to your tent
- Private VIP campsite with: 24h reception, proper toilets & warm showers
- Pamper areas with blow dryers, straighteners and mirrors
- Download Guest Area weekend access
- RIP entrance to the festival arena
- RIP's 'Doggie' bag
- Download festival programme
- Exclusive RIP 2021 T-Shirt
- Access to RIP Village
- Convenience shop
- Food options and bars*
- Coffee hub*
- Seating areas with firepits
- Lockers with charging points*
- Spa with massage treatments*
- RIP entertainment, live performances, DJ’s & quiz night
* At extra cost
Please click here to review additional important info regarding Download RIP packages before booking.
- Due to overwhelming demand, space in each RIP area is limited and if you arrive late you may need to camp in a different RIP field than the one you have selected.
- To ensure an enjoyable and comfortable RIP experience, campers will have access to a maximum pitch size of 22m2 (metres squared) in PARK FARM or SLEEPY HOLLOW.
- Camping open from 12.00 Noon on Wed 02 June until 11am Mon 7 June.
- RIP area facilities and entertainment will vary slightly each year; final details are confirmed close to the event.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 18+. Every person in your party must have a valid RIP ticket to stay in the RIP campsites, including children. Accompanied Under 5s are allowed for free.
- Rock by day and rest by night. RIP is a quiet campsite, so please keep noise to a minimum after 1am. Please respect your neighbours by observing the quiet time. Remember canvas walls aren’t as thick as your walls back home! Please note some noise caused by festival production / vehicles and the nearby airport will be unavoidable.
- Due to the overwhelming demand for space at RIP, gazebos will only be permitted for parties of 4 or more sharing a tent.
- Strictly NO GAS canisters or petrol fuelled cookers will be allowed anywhere on site. Please see the Download website for a list of alternatives and to check on other prohibited items/substances before you pack.
- Please raise BBQ's and camping stoves at least 30cms off the ground to avoid burning the site. Bricks are available for you to use, please ask the RIP Reception. Open campfires are strictly prohibited.
- Live Nation reserves the right to eject those disturbing the peace without readmission or refund.
- Images used on this page are representative and final supplied products may vary slightly.
If you have any more queries regarding this package:
If you would like to purchase an RIP package but have already bought standard festival tickets, or you have accessibility requirements please contact us .
All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee which will be added to the total amount due.
Delivery fees vary based on your billing address. Please see the options for your country below:
Standard Post - £3.45
Standard Post - £3.45
Standard Post Overseas - £4.95