RIP Luxury Bell for 2, 3 or 4 in Metal Forest
Situated within an exclusive woodland enclave limited to a small number of campers, you can enjoy all the luxuries of RIP including superior amenities and 24 hour reception staff. RIP Metal Forest has access to the Main Arena via the nearby Guest Area, with its own toilets and warm showers. Your package also includes access to a host of additional features, details of which are below.
Luxury Bell includes:
- Padlock for canvas door
- Ground sheet
- Carpet flooring
- Bed(s) with foam mattress
- Duvet(s) & pillows
- Cotton bed linen
- Throw blanket per bed
- Bath towel per person
- 2 bedside tables
- Small mirror
- Battery powered hanging room light
- Battery operated lantern
- Power supply (for charging devices only)
- 2 or 3 person: 4 metre diameter, 2.5 metre central height
- 4 person: 5 metre diameter, 3 metre central height
This accommodation is also available in the Metal Meadow, see here.
Your RIP Metal Forest purchase also includes:
- RIP Weekend festival ticket to Download 2021
- Private VIP campsite with: 24h reception, proper toilets & warm showers
- Designated RIP Car Park (1 pass per 2 guests)*
- Pamper areas with blow dryers, straighteners and mirrors
- Download Guest Area weekend access
- RIP entrance to the festival arena
- RIP's 'Doggie' bag
- Download festival programme
- Exclusive RIP 2021 T-Shirt
- Access to RIP Village
- Convenience shop
- Food options and bars*
- Coffee hub*
- Seating areas with firepits
- Lockers with charging points*
- Spa with massage treatments*
- RIP entertainment, live performances, DJ’s & quiz night
* At extra cost
* Due to adverse weather conditions, production changes or other circumstances, exact parking locations may change.
- Metal Meadow/Forest are open from 12.00 Noon on Wed 02 June until 11am Mon 07 June.
- All images are of expected delivered accommodations - but be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 18+. Every person in your party must have a valid RIP ticket to stay in the RIP campsites, including children. Accompanied Under 5s are allowed for free.
- Only the advertised number of people for your tent size can stay in the accommodation.
- BBQs and open campfires are strictly prohibited in the Metal Forest, however weather permitting there will be a communal BBQ provided.
- NO GAS canisters or petrol fuelled cookers will be allowed anywhere in Metal Forest, as will meth stoves including fuel, trangia stoves, solid fuel/Hexi stoves, gel stoves, green base camp cooker and firelighter stoves. There will be no exception to this rule, anyone found using gas may be asked to leave site!
- In the unlikely event of lightning, brief evacuation of the Metal Forest may be required until any danger passes
- Rock by day and rest by night. RIP is a quiet campsite, so please keep noise to a minimum after 1am. Please respect your neighbours by observing the quiet time. Remember accommodation walls aren’t as thick as your walls back home! Please note some noise caused by festival production / vehicles and the nearby airport will be unavoidable.
- Strictly NO GAS canisters or petrol fuelled cookers will be allowed anywhere on site. Please see the Download website for a list of alternatives and to check on other prohibited items/substances before you pack.
- Please raise BBQ's and camping stoves at least 30cms off the ground to avoid burning the site. Bricks are available for you to use, please ask the RIP Reception. Open campfires are strictly prohibited.
- Live Nation reserves the right to eject those disturbing the peace without readmission or refund.
- RIP area facilities and entertainment will vary slightly each year; final details are confirmed close to the event.
- For general Download questions (like things you can’t bring) please refer to the Download Website.
- We will require a £50 refundable deposit upon check in.
- For Questions or accessibility requirements, or if you have festival tickets and want to book accommodation – please contact us here
- A full Information pack will be sent to you by email within 1 week of the event.