**Does not include an event ticket**
Name: RIP Caravan & Campervan Spaces in Park Farm
Enjoy the green, green grass for your caravan/campervan, superior amenities, and 24 hour assistance from our event management station. There are a limited number of Hard Standing spaces, these are first come first served on arrival. The remaining spaces will be on grass. Electrical hook-ups are included.
No RIP weekend festival tickets are included when buying a space. Anyone staying in your van including space purchaser must buy an RIP Camping in Park Farm package separately in order to stay on-site at RIP Park Farm. Park Farm boasts a Convenience shop, Bars (including Ale/Cider bar) and Food options, Massage treatments, Pamper room and Lockers.
• Plot space for your van within the private VIP camp ground with mains toilets, hot showers, electrical hook-ups and car parking
• Camping open from 12.00 Noon on Wed 6 June until 11am Mon 11
• Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 18+, No under 5s. Every person in your party must have a valid RIP ticket to stay in the RIP campsite, including children.
• Site electrical hook-ups are exclusively for the use of Caravans/Campervans. We supply electrical leads and non-RIP leads will be removed. There is a £50 deposit for leads.
• Please read the Campervan Site permitted vehicles rules on the Download website regarding which vehicles are valid before booking.
• If you have accessibility requirements please call us on 0207 009 3484 before booking.
• Rock by day and rest by night. RIP is a quiet campsite, so please keep noise to a minimum after 1am. Please respect your neighbours by observing the quiet time. Remember canvas walls aren’t as thick as your walls back home! Please note some noise caused by festival production / vehicles and the nearby airport will be unavoidable.
• Due to the overwhelming demand for space at RIP, and the increase in the number of gazebos, small gazebos will only be permitted for parties of 4 or more sharing a tent.
• Strictly NO GAS canisters or petrol fuelled cookers will be allowed anywhere on site. Please see the Download website for a list of alternatives and to check on other prohibited items/substances before you pack.
• Please raise BBQ's and camping stoves at least 30cms off the ground to avoid burning the site. Bricks are available for you to use, please ask the RIP Reception. Open campfires are strictly prohibited.
• Live Nation reserves the right to eject those disturbing the peace without readmission or refund.
All prices exclude a per transaction delivery fee which will be added to the total amount due.
Delivery fees vary based on your billing address. Please see the options for your country below:
Standard Post - £3.45
Standard Post - £3.45
Standard Post Overseas - £4.95